Sunday, May 27, 2012

EXCLUSIVE! Jeremiah Bitsui's interview in our blog ! [ENGLISH VERSION]

This is the English version of the exclusive interview of Jeremiah Bitsui in our blog !!! Hit the jump below to read more... Question : How did you end up on Breaking Bad?
Answer : I was casted onto BrBa by the late Sheri Rhodes, who was working out of the Q Studios in Albuquerque.  Originally I read for the Restaurant (Pollos Hermanos) Manager.  After my audition Sheri Rhodes ran out to the parking lot to bring me back in to read for ND Customer who then became Victor in Season 3.

Q :  Did you expect this outcome for your character ?
A :  Breaking Bad is awesome at being secretive about story direction and future plots. When i first read for Victor, I didn't expect for his character to be expanded for more than one episode so living through three 3 seasons was a blessing.  I got a call  from the producers when they were doing pre-production for season four and they told me that they were very excited about season four and we are going to start the season with a big bang and unfortunately you're the big bang.  I expressed my gratitude and they told me Vince wrote me into the plot which was a huge compliment.

Q : Who is your favorite character and which is your favorite season of Breaking Bad ?
A : My favorite character of BrBa is Jesse Pinkman because he's the underdog.  I went to five different High Schools in Albuquerque before I moved to California, and so I knew a lot of guys like him.  Jesse is like a cat, because he always seems to land on his feet.  I've seen a lot of guys like him that would puff up their chests and let other guys handle their mess.  So to me its very realistic how he manages to survive.  My favorite Season has to be 3 because of the ride they took Jesse and Walt on, and I was able to witness that first hand.

Q : How do you feel now that you're not longer part of the cast (happy or sad) ?
A : When you wrap on a great show, it is hard because there's usually a great chemistry among the cast and crew.  So for BrBa there was definately an emotional bond built on set, I think its because everyone loves what they are doing and working with people who share the same labor of passion.  So yes it is sad however no matter how much fun you have, you have to remember it is always business.

Q : Is there any chance to see you as flash back in season 5 of Breaking Bad ?
A : A chance of a flashback for Season 5, we'll see...  I have no idea just as I had no idea going into Season 3

Q : What was to be next to actors such as Βryan Cranston and Aaron Paul ? Did you learn things from them ?
A : It was an honor to work with all the actors on the show-- I had admired their work in other projects.  They show up every day just as regular guys at work, even the day after Brian and Aaron won their Emmys.  I learned a lot and think I will continue to learn for the rest of my life, God willing that's a long life of acting lessons and wonderful projects like Breaking Bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment